Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Prayer to mother of Creation

As Thou hath left me Colored such
By Your awesome paints, airfilled brush,
As Thou hath given me seeded a birth
In Womb Thine, where I sleep, your child, with mirth,
Keep me blessed by your kisses from Heart,
Keep me nourished by fluid Thine
Which carries nutrients from watery shine
Of the sun rising out of vast huge seas
Of the sun dipping draped by Your dreams unleashed

Keep me in your belly, Heart,
Keep me in Your Path so merged
That even if i tremble or tend to Fall
You catch midway by Your State, so Tall
And Love me more like a mother does
To Her son who has resided in her womb thus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...