Monday, February 18, 2013

Ah! I spent life half for such a day...

After a short spell of shower
when the sun came out
knew he heard my prayer
for he smiled surely looking at me
and those flowers bloomed for the swarm of bees...
and the road still populated by leaves
yellow fallen chaffeurs of dreams
smiled too with sparkle on their blades...

Ah! I spent half life for a day
like this when the streets and alleys lay
awake yet in a restive trance...
and the drenched soft and fresh sun
playing with the trees...
and the afternoon chapter of a breeze...
kissing him to be gay...
Ah! I spent life half for such a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...