Thursday, October 11, 2012

in my last birth...i had been...

perhaps I was part of that land...
evenly spread ...full of corns...
and perhaps in my last birth
i had been here...
this particular field...
here i had perhaps tilled
clods of hardened soil...
broken hairline fractures...
all over the place...
and walked three miles to bring water
for the plants...those little saplings...
danced they surely in the breeze...
perhaps I at the dusk...
used to walk through the borders...
the cleaved path...
I walked in crimson light...
the moist evening then also came
to me to breathe her last whispers
in my ears...
perhaps...
here...right here...
in this field
I saw the mist
laying her sleepy bed
so cool...so soft...so wide...
I had seen heavenly sprite
embodying every grain...
with love devoid of pain...
then there would be a rise of a dirge...
a murmur would in graded chapters emerge...
little lifeforms in shapes of gnats...
and glowworms...
would play all night in this field
coming in swarms...
they would sit...fly...and chase
from one leaf of a plant to the hillock of a baby maize...
I saw the stars with their babies in lap
dancing down to the field with nocturnal joy...
they would come in flocks...
their babies would run about the rows of corns...
their giggles I heard sweeping the land...
then when the first ray of light
would redden the eastern side...
the mother stars would collect one by one...
starlets still dancing and playing without care...
before going away they would drop a few
tears of starlets ...which shone like the morning dew...
In my last birth...
perhaps I had been
in this particular field....
and all these I perhaps had seen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...