Thursday, October 25, 2012

hey!sister...don't cry...

when you called me 'dada'
do you know really where you have me placed?
Remember your eyes...
your red teary eyes
which spoke in terms of void,
nothingness...
so sheer...
so overwhelming
was your suppressed cry
that I assured...
I would try...
to be...
your brother...

true brother in arms...
to help you tide
over life's bumpy ride...
a brother true...
to make you learn secrets
of flying kites...preparing strings
with broken glass and glue...
to make you jump to catch
that low tree branch
and push you hard to climb
upto the tallest place...
from where you would be able to see
long unbroken horizon...a key
to living it wide...
and when the evening would sing
homeward bound songs in the breeze
and cattle from grassylands would return
I would for you surely bring
a paper wheel
which would go round and round
-spinning a magical charm
upon you...
and I know you would run
through the open green with the wheel
held in your hand spinning fast whitened blades...
I would help you live undistressed...

hey! my sister!
I would help you to fight...
your downs...
your slides...
to the dungeon...
to the pits...
I promise...
I will shoulder your rise!
Hey! sis!
Don't you cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...