Sunday, September 30, 2012

When you made me blind...

Met you once covered by the mist
Beside that feeling of rows of trees
And the unseen lamp post four
the stillness of the night might have then devoured...
Met you first like a runaway light
From distant star that dropped flakes of silver
And my eyes turned surely blind...
For I did see you through my mind...
O I felt you in pores of skin
And in the thickness of the air that leaned
Between us two...like a layer of glass
O I felt how your smiles passed
From your untouched lips straight to my nimble heart...
There must have been a shiuli on bloom
Somewhere very close to us...calm and sweet
Filling bit by bit my vacant rooms...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...