Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nailed!

He looked at her tearful eyes
And felt so sorry
That he wished to jump to her feet and ask for forgiveness...

'I never wanted to make you sad...did I?'
He pleaded;
But she just gave him her hard glare, teary eyes, fallen chin, broken heart...

'O Tell me how can I make you happy again?'
He asked, desperate, ruined, stung...

Her lips quivered and she spake:
'Get thou removed from my sight, forever'

He heard the words
And thought to leave her forever...

But how could he?
His feet were nailed there, firmly,
And he couldn't move an inch;

'Let that be your punishment, just!'
She spake
And moved away,
While he remained nailed with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...