Monday, May 9, 2011

the bride of spring

You come dressed in red
Like a new bride, flamboyant, coy,dazzling,
Privy to all my secrets,
And I look at you, endlessly,
As if it will take me hundreds of years to understand your beauty so immense;

O you the bride of spring!
You come to stir my mind,
Your face covered by that red veil of blossoms rich,
Your slender body ageless,
Only makes me gape;

You're like the queen young,
Ascending the throne of nature,
Bringing forth all the ages of my whims, dilemmas...
Of love won and lost,
In Springs, autumns, winters...

O you! the bride of spring!
Bring once more,
The cool canopy of your shadows,
Save me from the heat of summer hurrying near...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...