Monday, August 10, 2015

Hiking

I would be totally wrong
If I would say I did not long
For Luke to come and call me out
For a hike through the most dense fog
The weather would be cutting through us
And we would be right there at the stop for the bus
Luke would take a swig and check on the camping gear
The mountain stream would be running close and near
Colored colony of trouts and shells
Would be visible through the greenish blue water without fail
And Luke would make a stick a fishing rod
And we would be catching more than we would've thought
And then we would grill them
And sprinkle salt 
Making a feast of what we would've got
It would be a good ol' hiking for a day
Luke,me and a fair weather of May.

(Photo: 'Painted', )


No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...