Monday, July 28, 2014

Song for an obadiah

If am i to sing a song
As good as the night calm and long,
If am i to hold the shore
Of sands that come so near the door,

I can turn to you, O Obadiah,
For You hath made me to spare
All those little things i lost on my way,
The flowers blooming plentiful and gay,
In valleys green,charming and bright,
In mountain forests, mildly embracing light,

If am i to put words in rhyme,
As good as the dawn pure and quiet,
If am i to find the essence of clime
In the gentle ripples of water at my side,

I can turn to you, O Obadiah,
For You hath made me to spare,
All those little things i gained on my way,
The stretched full up flamingo wings  of a day,
In the midst of an ocean vast, blue and wide
In the waves mirthful, dancing in tune of a tide,

If am i to sing a song
As good as life to which one can belong,

I can turn only to you,
O Obadiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...