Saturday, January 26, 2013

A holiday ride with her...

The young breeze like a clandestine
Desperate lover full of her joyous kisses
Dashed me on my face...
Going up the national holiday bridge
As I was then...taking her into me...

'Let's go up this road...let's just keep going...following this long stretch of highway...'
She whispered into my ears
I felt the ends of her hair
Touching my shoulder...
Got the scent of flowers
Into me like pollen grains colored yellow and white...

So I kept going...
Up the bridge...
At toll plaza the man waved...
Smiling...to me perhaps...
Seeing smile in my lips...

The toll ticket kept on the dashboard
Danced for a few moments...
Before catching my clandestine lover's anchal...
Settled down quiet...

And we rode...
Me...
My youngish breeze...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...