If I a sailor be I would go to Sicily
And explore there newer shores
There heard I thou hath left thy steps
On pasture green thy last address,
I would there go and at that shore
Would leave my boat, only to find more
How thou hath by kindness thine
Left treasure, lighted domes and golden mine,
There would I perhaps thee find
Like my deity of passion that binds
Me to thee, for ages before am I born
Before the days turned nights, and nights to morn,
I would go to find more of thy presence
Which always lay before me wonderous sense,
Like the way exotic trees and plants
Bear aroma of unexplored lands,
I would go to discover more of thy beauty
Which would in turn give rise in me
Flowering of heart filled with words
The most blessed ones, moving me towards
More of never ending praise,
For thee, right there would I pass my days.
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
If I a sailor be
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The State Funeral
At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut, She could not have spoken for The rare award, The police have done the th...
-
Lord As a pianist whence Fully one fills a sense... An evening thinks perhaps it proper To become a starry night's divine lover... ...
-
Once the sculpted face Fell and with it fell Our pride Our demons We made love after that By the sides of our past. (For 'Magp...
-
For the last few days... They are not talking... They just listen together-songs... Not songs proper even-some kind of music, instrument...
No comments:
Post a Comment