If I ever be the sea and thou the shore
To thee would I come every moment more
Falling on thy lap with foam, surf luminous
To thee I would come every moment just
Bringing in oysters, pink pearl shells
Corals red and all that oceanic heart could tell
To thee how they came floating by from islands
Eastern isle and as far away as Mediterranean lands,
They would decorate thee with their pied beauty
As to thy shore I would come like a sea.
Thursday, January 25, 2018
If I ever be the sea and thou the shore
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The State Funeral
At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut, She could not have spoken for The rare award, The police have done the th...
-
Lord As a pianist whence Fully one fills a sense... An evening thinks perhaps it proper To become a starry night's divine lover... ...
-
Once the sculpted face Fell and with it fell Our pride Our demons We made love after that By the sides of our past. (For 'Magp...
-
For the last few days... They are not talking... They just listen together-songs... Not songs proper even-some kind of music, instrument...
No comments:
Post a Comment