Thou art Divine,
I that knew million years back,
Whence You came to my pen,
As unending timeless rhymes,
Thou art Divine,
I knew that a thousand winter solstice hence,
For whence Thou dropped thine bless,
I hath felt the universal sense
That made this mortal life, a wonderous poem.
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The State Funeral
At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut, She could not have spoken for The rare award, The police have done the th...
-
Lord As a pianist whence Fully one fills a sense... An evening thinks perhaps it proper To become a starry night's divine lover... ...
-
Once the sculpted face Fell and with it fell Our pride Our demons We made love after that By the sides of our past. (For 'Magp...
-
For the last few days... They are not talking... They just listen together-songs... Not songs proper even-some kind of music, instrument...
No comments:
Post a Comment