'when two tunes definite
Mated in a moonlit silvery night
I was born...
when two swans came each other across
And they had been by passion tossed...
I was born...
I saw the first sight of this earth
When I was given birth
By a poetess ...
After she was impregnated by a divine song...
My birth made her wait for long...
A few anthologies...
A few rapsodies...
A few dreams of romantic lust...
A few years of immeasurable poetry past...
A few fountains of joy on erupt...
A few heart rending improbable burst...
Then was I born...
Then from her was I forever torn...'
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Nature's child...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The State Funeral
At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut, She could not have spoken for The rare award, The police have done the th...
-
Lord As a pianist whence Fully one fills a sense... An evening thinks perhaps it proper To become a starry night's divine lover... ...
-
Once the sculpted face Fell and with it fell Our pride Our demons We made love after that By the sides of our past. (For 'Magp...
-
For the last few days... They are not talking... They just listen together-songs... Not songs proper even-some kind of music, instrument...
No comments:
Post a Comment